Tuesday 20 March 2012



The next morning i woke up to a beautiful and sunny day, the streets where full with people, it was a total contrast to what i saw the previous night. As it turns out Monday's in Las Vegas are usually like that, people go there towards the end of the week since most of the shows are during the weekend. That of course reflects on the prices of the hotels. They are cheaper in the beginning of the week and very expensive at the end.


  I liked that new face of Vegas, it felt welcoming and relaxing. My plan for the day was to get to the end of the "Strip", since i wasn't able to figure out the public transport system i had to walk the entire strip. My saving grace was that an officer showed me how to buy a card, and i took the bus on the way back to the "Stratosphere"




I arrived at the hotel an hour early for the check-in, and i asked the guy at the reception if he can arrange for me to check-in before that since i was very tired from the long walk. He offered me an upgrade for my 40$ reservation of 20$ and a total of 60$ for a brand new room on the last floor of the hotel with a king size bed, big screen tv, great view and wait for it...a jacuzzi. So i gladly accepted. Later i found out that my room card- gave me free access to the tower(the tallest building in Vegas), free pool and fitness entrance, fancy that!

No comments:

Post a Comment